So all I've been doing is searching for pretty food, and I say that because in pictures they look pretty but I'm not sure if once made(especially by me) they will taste as pretty. But the recipes look promising.
Starting with the basics:
• The turkey , which I won't attempt just yet
• Fresh green bean casserole, always good
• Sweet potato casserole ..are these as good as they look?
Am I missing anything for the basics?
And for Dessert: (My favorite)
• Thanksgiving cupcakes, that look fun to make
• Mini pumpkin whoopie pies, delicious
• Fruit gobbler , go all out with your turkey ideas here!
Are there any traditions you have for thanksgiving? Any meals you love to eat? Any ideas to share? I would love to hear.