7.09.2011

Before & After: Lamp Redos

  I love that lamps and shades can be retouched just enough to make them look like new! Here are some of my favorite before & after lamps that have inspired me this year so far.

Check out the details of the process HERE
Pictures via here
Check it out here 
Look at all the details here
check this one out right here

  So many options to make your lamps look so much better. I will probably be working on some of my own lamps before the summer ends, and thanks to these good DIYs it'll make the process much easier. Do you have any new DIYs you are looking forward to get done? 

Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

My Interior Life said...

I love a good before and after, so all these lamps are great! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog so I could find yours. It looks like you're off to a great start with a wonderful blog! Good luck to you & I look forward to reading more.

Hilary Dow Ward said...

Hello! I too found you from my interior life! Glad to see this lamp make over. I have a couple of brassy lamps that could use a good coat of lacquer. Good to see some that have turned out so beautiful!

http://hilarydowward.blogspot.com

Caterine said...

thanks so much! I've follow so many blogs that have inspired me so far. Thanks to them I'm able to do this one blog. :) thanks for stopping by.

Caterine

El said...

I really like the bright colors of lamp in the second set. Very inspirational.

Don't forget to enter my CHANEL MAKE-UP GIVEAWAY :)

CLASSY & FABULOUS

Caterine said...

oh my! thanks for that El, I will be stopping by your blog.

Bad Joan said...

These are great transformations! Love all of the new looks.

http://blog.badjoan.com/