7.05.2011

Overindulgence

This weekend all I wanted to do was eat yummy food, see shades of red, white, and blue, and look at the stars, so I did! Tyson and I spent the weekend visiting family in Houston and celebrating the 4th of July.

pic here

I managed to eat all kinds of food, but mainly I overindulged on lots of watermelon. It's one of my favorites, so I couldn't resist! Well aside from eating, eating, and eating a bit more, and aside from going through a computer crash all weekend (reason for not posting), I worked on some furniture pieces for our new home (pics coming up soon). Those poor ugly things needed some paint love, so they got it! So how was your long weekend? any good foods? I hope it was as good as all the watermelon pieces I ate! 

Caterine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great 4th! We had a wonderful time - we went camping/hiking/canoeing and then watched the Chicago fireworks that everyone was shooting off from our building's rooftop. Pretty awesome!

Caterine said...

that is one of the things I missed this year, fireworks! In the area where our parents live the fireworks were cancelled due to the lack of raining, can you believe it? and camping/hiking AND canoeing ALL sound fantastic! What a great time you also had! :)