7.12.2011

Dreams of Escape

This week is getting pretty busy for me, and right at this moment I wish I was getting away from it all. It is almost impossible to get away from reality so the best I could do is dream of the places I wish I could go right now. So I leave you with 3 of my options I'm dying to dive right into.

 Pictures above via: Apartment Therapy (from top to bottom) 1,2,3

Relaxing huh? I love Apartment Therapy and their wide selection of amazing ideas for the home. So where would you escape to if you'd want to get away from it all, even if it was for just a second? Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Caterine said...

Devorelebeaumonstre, thanks for letting me know about the giveaway! I'll be checking it out.

Caterine said...

Chelsea, thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts on my post. Clean white sheets are my dream! :)