7.15.2011

Weekend Getaway

Tyson and I are going to Utah for the weekend, very short trip but I sure am glad I get a mini break. I still need to pack, and while not being at home yet to do so, I started thinking of the long list of things that need to get done prior to getting on that plane...and oh is the list long! So instead of panicking I got online to read some blogs and miraculously came across this pretty post from Apartment Therapy.

picture  here

There it gives you all the goodies they wrote about traveling and preparing for it. Oh gosh! I wish I had read them before, now I'll just have to throw all my clothes in a suitcase and make sure my doors are locked. Are you traveling anywhere soon? Don't forget to plan for it: Go HERE to check the rest of their post.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

El said...

I bookmarked their post, it is so helpful! I hope you are having a great time in Utah :)

CLASSY & FABULOUS

xoxo

Caterine said...

El, we did have a good time, but it was very short. I need a longer trip soon! :)